Sunday, October 14, 2012

Be still and wait.

 
 
Wait, He says, wait on Me, trust Me.
Though there seems to be no end to the gray skies,
remember My promises,
rest in My love.
Soon enough, My daughter,
I will lead you out of this valley and through this storm,
then you will be stronger still.
Until then wait through the storm;
the thunder and the downpour of rain.
Remember Me, keep your heart stayed on Me,
I am holding you, find peace in My embrace.
Rays of sunshine will soon break through the dreary clouds.
The trees will blossom and the flowers bloom after the downpour of rain.
Beauty will come from this storm.
In the meantime, My daughter,
Be still, wait, take heart, do not be afraid.
I am with thee.
 
 
"You keep him in perfect peace
whose mind is stayed on You,
because he trusts in You.
Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord God is an everlasting rock"
- Isaiah 26:3-4
 
"fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
- Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment